Article 1: Scope of application and changes to these Terms
1. Customers who use this service are deemed to have understood and agreed to all of the contents of this agreement. 2. These Terms shall apply when you use the Service. 3. We reserve the right to change these Terms without obtaining your prior consent, and you shall confirm these Terms each time.If you use this service after we change this agreement, you will be deemed to have agreed to the change of this agreement.
1. This service is only for customers who purchase Nijigen no Mori attraction tickets (hereinafter referred to as "tickets") via the Internet.Use for purposes other than purchasing tickets is prohibited. 2. This service is only available to customers who can operate and use computers and the Internet at their own risk, and who operate and use computers that have been properly configured for Japanese display, e-mail, etc. is targeted.In the unlikely event that this service cannot be used properly due to circumstances such as the customer's equipment, network, OS, provider, etc., beyond our control, our company will not be held responsible. 3. When purchasing a ticket, you will be asked to enter personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") in the designated form.We will refuse your purchase application if there are omissions, garbled characters that cannot be distinguished, or false entries.
Article 3: Prohibited Acts
1. Customers are prohibited from reselling tickets to third parties or providing them to third parties for resale, regardless of whether they are for commercial purposes.It is also prohibited to transfer tickets to a third party for commercial purposes. 2. Customers are prohibited from purchasing tickets for the purpose of reselling them to third parties or providing them to third parties for resale.It is also prohibited to purchase tickets for the purpose of transferring the tickets to a third party free of charge for commercial purposes. 3. If the customer violates paragraph 1 or 2, all tickets purchased by the customer (regardless of whether or not the ticket has been subject to resale, etc.), the attraction We will take measures to make it impossible to use or use it.In that case, no refund will be made. 4. If the customer violates the provisions of paragraph 1 or the preceding paragraph of paragraph 2, the customer's registration will be canceled and future ticket purchases will be prohibited. 5. The Customer shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service. (1) Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of third parties, including our company or other customers (2) Acts that violate public order and morals (3) Acts that constitute a crime, or acts that may constitute a crime (4) Election (5) Activities related to sex, religion, or politics (6) Commercial activities conducted without our consent in connection with this service (7) Customers (8) Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through or in connection with the Service; Acts (9) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations (10) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 4: Ticket Sales
1. The types and prices of tickets that customers can purchase using this service are described on the sales page.However, ticket types and prices are subject to change without notice at our discretion. 2. The sales contract between us and the customer regarding the ticket will be concluded at the time when we accept it, subject to the credit card company's payment approval. 3. Please be sure to specify the arrival date and start time when purchasing a ticket.Please note that the arrival date and start time cannot be changed after purchase.Please check before purchasing.
Article 5: Payment method
The purchase price of the ticket will be paid by "credit card payment".We accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, and Diners Club credit cards.In addition, credit cards that do not exist, such as virtual cards, cannot be used as they cannot be exchanged for tickets or partially processed at Nijigen no Mori.
Article 6: Delivery of Tickets
To receive the ticket, access the purchase history of the Nijigen Nomori Ticket Center site with the e-mail address and password you registered at the time of purchase, and download the ticket (QR code).If you have purchased multiple tickets, it is possible to process the ticket distribution by the deadline set by our company.For tickets, please follow the method of obtaining electronic data announced by our company, obtain a ticket (QR code), and enter from the designated entrance location.Tickets (QR code) can be printed and used.No refunds will be given even if the mobile phone that received the ticket (QR code) is forgotten on the day of use, or if the ticket (QR code) is damaged due to a mobile phone malfunction.Even if the ticket (QR code) cannot be received for some reason, the Company will not refund the ticket price, the service usage fee specified by the Company, the fee for payment, the usage fee for delivery, etc.
Article 7: Refusal of sale/delivery
The Company will refuse to sell tickets or hand over tickets if the customer falls under any of the following.
- If the customer has made a false declaration regarding matters specified by the Company, or has not made a necessary declaration.
- In the event of an act that causes trouble for other customers or a third party, or an act that hinders smooth sales by the Company.
- If you do not complete the prescribed procedures within the time limit notified by us.
- If you do not follow the prescribed purchase method
- In the event of any other act that violates these Terms
Regarding the damage caused to us in the preceding paragraph, we can claim damages from the customer concerned.
Article 8: Ticket Exchange/Change/Cooling-off
Tickets for which a ticket purchase contract has been concluded cannot be exchanged, changed, or canceled for any reason.However, this does not apply if the ticket purchase contract between us and you is void or cancelled, or if the contract is canceled by you due to our company's default.Cooling-off does not apply to tickets sold through this service.
Article 9: Loss/Theft
We will not reissue tickets under any circumstances (lost, stolen, damaged, etc.).
Article 10: Ticket Refund
We are not responsible for any change, cancellation or suspension of attractions.However, the canceled or suspended ticket price will be refunded to the customer according to the method specified by the Company.If the refund period has passed, or if the ticket (QR code) is damaged, lost, or extremely defaced and difficult to distinguish, we will not refund the customer at all.Only the ticket price will be refunded to the customer, and we will not be responsible for refunds of expenses other than the face value of the ticket (fees, transportation expenses, accommodation expenses, communication expenses, shipping fees, etc.) and compensation for damages.In addition, the customer agrees in advance that it may take 3 to 4 weeks to receive the refund.
Article 11: Termination and Resumption of Sales
Even during the ticket sales period, sales will end for each attraction when the number of tickets we plan to sell is reached.However, sales may resume if there is an additional usage quota.
Article 12: Ticket Disclaimer
1.We are not responsible for the sale of tickets not purchased directly from us. 2.Even if confirmation of the success or failure of a ticket application or purchase or notification thereof is significantly delayed or becomes impossible due to congestion of communication lines or an unexpected accident on the computer system, etc., the Company shall not We are not responsible for any damage caused by
Article 13: Personal information
1. We record your personal information for the following purposes.In addition, you agree that we may record information such as your ticket purchase history and service usage history (hereinafter referred to as "personal history").If the customer does not consent to the provision of personal information, the customer cannot use this service. 2. We will use your personal information or personal history for the following purposes:In addition, when using personal information or personal history for purposes other than those specified in this section, we will inform you of the purpose of use again and obtain your consent. (1) Ticket sales related to the customer's application and related service information by e-mail, etc. (2) Information on tickets and Nijigen no Mori information handled by our company by e-mail, etc. (3) User support for tickets and Nijigen no Mori (and (4) Provision of other services related to or incidental to this service (5) Creation of statistical materials for our marketing activities 6. When our company uses personal information for the purposes set forth in the preceding paragraph, the customer shall provide third parties (hereinafter referred to as "consignees") to whom we outsource work to the extent necessary for consignment. I will disclose my personal information and agree that the subcontractor will use my personal information to the extent necessary for the execution of the contracted work.In this case, we will contractually oblige the subcontractor not to disclose or leak personal information to other third parties and not to use personal information for purposes other than the performance of the contracted work. 3. When purchasing tickets by credit card payment, the customer agrees to exchange personal information with the credit card company in order for us to confirm the validity of the customer's credit card. You agree. 4. In any of the following cases, we may disclose all or part of personal information and personal history to a third party without obtaining the consent of the customer. (5) When it is based on laws and regulations (1) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person (2) Improving public health or children When it is particularly necessary to promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual When it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of the specified affairs, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of the affairs 3. We will take reasonable steps to protect your history from leakage, loss, unauthorized access, alteration or destruction. 4. If we receive any of the following requests from customers, we will take reasonable measures after making necessary checks. (6) disclosure of personal information to customers; (7) correction, addition or deletion of personal information;
Article 14: System
Article 15: Attractions and shows in Nijigen no Mori
Attractions, shows, merchandise stores, restaurants, etc. on the day of admission may be changed or canceled without prior notice due to our company's circumstances.Even in this case, ticket refunds will not be accepted, except in the case of suspension or suspension of attraction operations.
Article 16: Disclaimer
Except as otherwise stipulated in these Terms, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by customers or third parties arising in connection with the provision of various information on the Service or other services related to the Service. or 1 yen, whichever is greater.However, this does not apply if the damage was caused intentionally or by gross negligence on our part.In addition, the use of this service shall be done at the customer's own responsibility.In addition, the use of this service by minors shall be done with the consent and responsibility of a legal representative such as a person with parental authority.We will encrypt the personal information that you input and send when using this service, manage it strictly, and pay due attention to confidentiality. We do not guarantee complete prevention of tampering, etc.The Company shall not be responsible for the safety, accuracy, certainty, and usefulness of the content of the Service, the information and services provided by the Service, and the information, etc. that the customer obtains through the Service or e-mails sent by the Company. , up-to-dateness, fitness for purpose, legality, morality, etc. are not guaranteed.We are not aware of any information, services, etc. contained in each site linked from this service, and we do not take any responsibility.The Company does not guarantee that the sales volume of tickets, etc. sold through this service will satisfy all of the customer's purchase requests, and that the content described in the tickets, etc. sold through this service is true. We do not make any guarantees (including that it will be performed as described).We will not be responsible for this service by contacting the contact information registered by the customer at the time of purchase and by delivering the product to the destination indicated at the time of purchase.We do not take any responsibility for damages suffered by third parties due to the actions of our customers.
Article 17: Agreed Jurisdiction
In the unlikely event that a dispute arises between you and the customer regarding this service, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance, depending on the amount permitted.