2019.05.24 Event & FeatureNews
Visiting in Cosplay
Regarding participation in cosplay, please read the following notes.
Nijigen no Mori currently does not have a changing room, so please be considerate of other customers when changing clothes.
In addition, Nijigen no Mori is a facility that makes the most of the natural environment, so we do not recommend wearing clothes that expose your skin or shoes that are difficult to walk in.
Please note that Nijigen No Mori will not be held responsible for any accidents or troubles caused by cosplay.
Precautions for participating in cosplay
- Please be aware that wearing clothes that remind you of the theme works of each attraction area and other works may ruin the world view.
- It is strictly prohibited to use the restrooms in the park or change clothes in public places.
- Please refrain from actions that cause significant inconvenience to other guests, such as running around the venue or making loud noises.
- Please be considerate of those around you by folding accessories such as weapons when moving, in crowded places, or in narrow passages.
Items that may hurt people, obstruct traffic, or cause trouble for other customers may be prohibited from bringing in at the discretion of the staff.
- Please refrain from words and actions that damage the character's image.
- Impersonating or pretending to be a staff member is prohibited.
If the venue is found to be dirty due to blood, etc., you will be asked to pay the prescribed compensation.In addition, if you damage the equipment of the venue, the parties will be required to compensate.Thank you for your understanding.
- At the discretion of the staff, you may be asked to give a strict warning or stop cosplaying.
- If you do not follow the instructions of the staff, you may be asked to leave as a nuisance.Please note.
- Nijigen No Mori does not take any responsibility for any troubles or accidents that occur in the venue.Please do so at your own risk.
About clothes and hair and makeup
- There are many places where the feet are bad and natural things in the hall.Please refrain from wearing clothes that do not stabilize your feet, such as full-body costumes.
- It is not possible to participate in extremely revealing clothes, clothes that are judged to be underwear, swimwear, other clothes that cause discomfort to the surroundings, clothes that are against public order and morals, and clothes that the staff judges to be NG.For short skirts and kimonos, be sure to wear something that covers your skin, such as spats.
- Please refrain from wearing military uniforms, costumes that look like uniforms with official duties, or other imitations, replicas, etc.
- Please refrain from wearing anything that may stain the venue, such as wounds or bloody make-up.Please note that you may be asked to change your makeup in some cases.
- Sprays (hard sprays, hair color sprays, etc.) are prohibited inside the venue.
- Please refrain from wandering around the venue with full-face masks, helmets, etc. that do not allow you to see your true face.
- Wigs are not allowed to be cut in the restroom or inside the venue.Please prepare in advance before participating.
Up to about 80 cm in length regardless of material or shape.When not shooting (when moving), please be considerate of other customers, such as disassembling.Also, please refrain from performances such as swinging long objects.
- Blood, gunpowder, paper tape, confetti, and other items that may stain the venue are prohibited.
- Props that violate regulations may be kept.
- Reflectors can be small enough not to interfere with other customers.
- Please be careful not to disturb other customers when using tripods and stepladders.
- When taking pictures, it is prohibited to take pictures for a long time in a certain place.
- When not shooting, please put long objects and weapons that look like weapons in a case and carry them with you.
- It is strictly prohibited to take pictures in restricted areas such as rocks and plants.
- The use of blood paste and violent expressions such as blood and bruises are prohibited.
- Filming for profit within the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Nijigen No Mori will not be held responsible for any unauthorized shooting by a third party in the venue.
- Costume checks may be carried out by staff.Thank you for your cooperation.
- We kindly ask for your cooperation in taking your garbage home with you.
- There are no coin lockers.Please manage your luggage at your own risk.
In addition to the above, we may ask you to stop cosplaying or shooting if there is a complaint or at the discretion of the staff.
Thank you for your understanding.
Nijigen no Mori will continue to make adjustments so that everyone can spend a comfortable time, so we appreciate your understanding.